Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm not the only person here

I thought it would be good to point out the different blogs that other students have that are previewed on the right side of this blog. Its good to get other people's perspective while we are here. Plus I don't have all the time to write everything I feel and see.

'Lovejoy in Israel' is my roommate's blog Brian Lovejoy.
'Walking in the Footprints of the King' is done by Jason Clark. He is just two doors down from me and shares a passion for photography. He is lending me his 18-35mm lens so I can get some wider angle shots.
'Tyler Salvey's Blog' is done by Tyler Salvey, not too hard to figure out. He is on the soccer team at TMC. We have a good number of soccer players here at IBEX. I'm not too much of a soccer player, but I do my best to keep up with the soccer players when we play.
'IBEX Spring 2009' is done by Cody Jenison.
'IBEX Sp. 09' is done by Chris Williams.
'M. Walker Wells' Photo Blog (Includes Israel!)' is done by Walker Wells. He also has some good camera equipment and does a good job at taking good pictures.

Each is unique in their own ways. Check them out if you want to see other people's perspectives.

No comments: