Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bon Voyage, Tchus, Hasta Luego, See You Later

Well, I haven't gone to sleep yet because I'm still getting ready. It kind of has, kind of hasn't settled in that I'm going to Israel quite yet. Everything is happening so quickly I just haven't had too much time to think about it. What I'm worried about now, and we'll just have to see later, is if I'll have enough space to bring back what I want to. I don't mind if I leave stuff there, I just hope I haven't been wasteful in maybe bringing too much. All I expect to do on the flight is to watch some movies (make time pass by a little quicker), do some unfinished map work, and maybe read the book Zvi. I take off at 1pm today and I will land at Tel Aviv on the 18th at 4:45pm (2:45am for the West Coast).

The winterm class went well and was very edifying, even though the assignment took a lot of time and concentration to get done before the Truth and Life conference that started on Wednesday. Anyway, I guess, on this blog, I say goodbye to the good ole states, and the next time I post I shall be in Israel.

4 comments:

Mark Baker said...

Have a safe trip and I look forward to hearing about your semester.

I've only made it to Israel for a week, and that made me even more jealous of those who get to spend a semester there.

Ryan said...

Seth - enjoy your trip! Look forward to hearing from you...

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing about your adventures in Israel. I have been to Israel 3 times, and each time was truly a blessing.

Anonymous said...

Seth,
I'm really going to miss you here at home, although now I can use your car :)
mOm