Sunday, January 18, 2009

1st post in Israel

The flights from LA to Newark, NJ to Tel Aviv went smoothly. The first plane ride only had two movies that popped down from the ceiling, but it was made up on our second flight when we each had our own screens, so that was good.

I did bring too much stuff....arrrrrrg. It has taken me a while to unpack. Hopefully (I really hope I can) I can send some stuff back when the parents come to visit. The rooms are pretty small. No drawers (for me, when I have drawers that I can put things in it feels like home) so I'll have to do my best. I think I'm pretty lucky right now to be able to get internet connection in my room right now, and hopefully it stays like that too. If I leave short posts, just putting small comments or names, it is because I want you to know what is happening but I have no time to keep writing. I got to get everything settled before I get to bed so I'm out for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Seth,
Let me be the first to tell you how good it was to hear you arrived safely. Sorry you took too much. Some day I'm sure you'll have the packing thing down with all the traveling you do!!!
Miss you,
mOm

Anonymous said...

Dearest Seth,
We are SO HAPPY to hear you have arrived safely in Israel - a real answer to prayaer. We pray you get plenty of rest before you get very busy. Love you and are praying for you. Gram & Grampa