Tuesday, December 23, 2008

$tuff


I'm just about done buying things for this trip. Today was a big day buying stuff. My dad and I got some good deals on some hiking socks and especially a $130 Camelbak for $85! If the weather is similar to CA weather then my hands will be cold a lot...they just get cold easily...so i got some nice gloves at Marshalls (great place). My method is to take fewer but better quality clothes to save room for whatever else.

It seems that the only thing that I really need is a quality shoe so I don't have to bring multiple or buy shoes over there, but that means more $$, but if I find a good deal I think it would be worth it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seth,
I think this is a super way for everyone to stay in touch and informed. Can't wait to see, read and hear what your time in Israel is like!!!
mOm

Ryan said...

hey seth... glad to have you enter the blogging world --- i put a link to you on my blog too so people can find their way to your blog from our site...

sounds like you're going to have a blast in israel (charis and i are jealous!)

Anonymous said...

What a great opportunity. Will look forward to reading about what you see and do while in Israel. Be sure to take a lot of pictures.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.